Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower cut into bite sized pieces
- Salt and pepper to desired amount
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (Use fat free for lower calories)
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled (Use turkey bacon for lower calories)
- 2 green onions sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350F and spread the cauliflower out on a cooking sheet covered with foil, sprinkle salt & pepper and roast for about 20 minutes. (Until fork tender)
- Once roasted, push all cauliflower into a pile and cover with cheese and bacon.
- Return to oven for about 5 minutes and top with green onions once finished.
Connect with me on social media!
Instagram: nutrifitcle Twitter: nutrifitcle Facebook: NutriFit
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.