Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Servings: 6 (2 Muffins)
- 2 Scoops of any cinnamon protein (I Used PEScience Snickerdoodle)
- Small can of pumpkin puree
- 3 egg whites
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350F and spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Mix or stir all ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Fill each muffin cup half way
- Bake @ 350 for 20-25 minutes
Serving size: 2 muffins, 6g carbs, 1g fat, 8g protein
Connect with me on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.