Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder (Click here to shop for protein powder) I used GAT Plant Protein
- 1/2 natural almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut flour, plus 1-2 tablespoons additional as needed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 to 4 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, stir together the almond butter, protein powder, 1/3 cup coconut flour, honey, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk. Stir until the mixture forms a dough that its soft enough to roll into balls, but not overly sticky. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 12 balls. Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for later.
Thanks for reading & I hope you enjoy the recipe!! Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!
Connect with us on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.