Quick and easy recipe that has low carbs and calories! I usually make the cauliflower crust but using this thin pita bread for this recipe is much easier, and tastes a lot like an actual pizza crust. Check it out below!
- 1 Joseph’s Pita (Any style similar will work. Walmart had them)
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup low sugar pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup fat free shredded mozzarella
- Toppings of choice (I used turkey pepperoni, turkey sausage, and olives)
- Olive oil spray
- Spray pita with olive oil cooking spray
- Season with garlic powder & Italian seasoning
- Add sauce, cheese & toppings and bake at 350 for 7-10 minutes, then broil just enough to brown edges.
180 Cals, 21p, 15c, 7f depending on toppings
Connect with me on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.