Another healthier alternative recipe coming at ya. This recipe avoids the heavy amounts of carbs from traditional pasta by substituting them with Butternut Squash. Check the recipe out below!
- 1 Pound ground chicken
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 1/2 jar preferred spaghetti sauce (I used Newman's Own Sockarooni)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Black Pepper to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Cook ground chicken with onion & garlic powder until browned.
- Cut the squash in half and either use a fork to scrape out the squash into thin-like noodles. OR use a grater for thicker style slices like I did.
- In separate pan, cook squash on low/medium heat while slowly adding sauce.
- Let simmer in pan for around 20-30 mins and add chicken.
- Add additional seasonings such as black pepper or oregano for extra flavor.
Connect with me on social media!
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.