Ground Chicken Butternut Squash Spaghetti
Another healthier alternative recipe coming at ya. This recipe avoids the heavy amounts of carbs from traditional pasta by substituting them with Butternut Squash. Check the recipe out below!
- 1 Pound ground chicken
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 1/2 jar preferred spaghetti sauce (I used Newman's Own Sockarooni)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Black Pepper to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Cook ground chicken with onion & garlic powder until browned.
- Cut the squash in half and either use a fork to scrape out the squash into thin-like noodles. OR use a grater for thicker style slices like I did.
- In separate pan, cook squash on low/medium heat while slowly adding sauce.
- Let simmer in pan for around 20-30 mins and add chicken.
- Add additional seasonings such as black pepper or oregano for extra flavor.
Connect with me on social media!
Instagram: nutrifitcle Twitter: nutrifitcle Facebook: NutriFit
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.
Leave a comment
Also in Healthy Recipes - Workouts - News