Glaxon Plasm Caps V2 is a non-stimulant nitric oxide capsule that is designed to improve endurance, blood flow, and overall vasodilation to the extremities.
This can also be used as an additive to any stimulant pre-workout to obtain better pumps and blood flow, but differs from Plasm Surge in its ability to produce nitric oxide in complementary - yet separate mechanisms.
Here are some major changes Glaxon made to Plasm Caps V2:
- Faster-acting (no longer uses delayed-release capsules)
- Slightly smaller serving size (four capsules vs. five)
- 508 milligrams of low molecular weight bioactive peptides (up from 200 milligrams)
- 200 milligrams of pine bark extract (up from 150 milligrams)
- 250 milligrams of amla fruit extract
- Removed glycerol monostearate, AstraGin, and grape seed extract
One of the better non-stimulant capsules Ive tried in my life.. was Glaxon Plasm Caps. Being that they upgraded the formula I expect this one to be an even better "bang for your buck".