Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 3 large zucchini, sliced into 1/4" rounds
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- 1/4 c. marinara or pizza sauce
- 1/3 c. shredded mozzarella
- 1/3 c. mini pepperoni
- Dried oregano, for sprinkling
** To cut some calories - use fat free cheese or turkey pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place zucchini on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Bake until slightly tender, 5 minutes.
- Spoon a thin layer of sauce over each slice, then top with mozzarella and mini pepperoni. Sprinkle with dried oregano and bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is melted, 10 minutes.
I snagged this recipe from another website from Pinterest so if you are interested, I'll send you the site.
Connect with me on social media!
Instagram: nutrifitcle Twitter: nutrifitcle Facebook: NutriFit
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.