NutraBio Extreme Joint Care
Athletes and active individuals are unique in that they put their bodies through high levels of physical stress day in and day out which, over time, can cause excessive wear and tear on joints, tendons, and cartilage. Over time this "wear and tear" can often lead to more serious issues such as musculoskeletal injuries, joint inflammation and stiffness, and in the worst case scenario symptoms of osteoarthritis can appear. These issues can often have a crippling effect when it comes to further exercise and activities of daily living. This is why NutraBio developed Extreme Joint Care... a full joint and musculoskeletal support matrix containing clinically validated and therapeutically dosed patented ingredients that supports overall joint health, protects and renews cartilage, improves function and mobility, reduces inflammation, and minimizes the stress exercise puts on your body. Take a close look at the fully transparent label and you will find:
- 1500mg D-Glucosamine Sulfate - A natural component in the growth, repair, and maintenance of cartilage. It may also assist with the slowing down of joint damage.
- 540mg Chondroitin Sulfate - Forms the structural framework of collagen, not to mention promotes water retention within the joint structure, and increases joint flexibility and resistance to compression forces.
- 442mg Gelatin – In athletes shown to support joint health and possibly reduce the risk of joint deterioration.
- 500mg Opti-MSM® - Plays a role in maintaining the cushion between joints to support mobility and protect healthy cartilage.
- 200mg Meriva® Curcumin Phytosome - Supported by 22 clinical trials demonstrating effectiveness for joint health, and healthy inflammatory response after exercise and similar exertion.
- 200mg KollaGen II-xs™ - The unique combination of natural nutrients found in kollaGen II-xs™ have been scientifically proven effective for joint health and flexibility.
- 100mg ApresFlex® - Helps protect against collagen degradation and improves joint comfort, function and mobility.
- 100mg Hyaluronic Acid - Plays a key role in cushioning and lubricating areas such as tendons, joints and muscles.
- 5mg Bioperine - Enhance absorption of the active ingredients in Extreme Joint Care leading to higher bioavailability.
- 3mg Boron - Used by the body to build bones, improve the absorption of calcium, and for building and repairing joint cartilage.