Glaxon Specimen Preworkout
WHAT IS SPECIMEN?
Specimen is a pre-workout formula designed to energize, hydrate, and increase power output. With far-out flavors and a fully disclosed ingredient panel, we decided to take your typical pre-workout formula and turn it up a few notches with even greater energy levels and enhanced the mind-muscle connection to take you and your workouts from mediocre to exceptional!
WHY WOULD I TAKE SPECIMEN?
Ever get that feeling at the end of your work day where you’re wondering if you have the energy to even go to the gym? That’s where Specimen shines! Not only does it have enough caffeine to get you off the couch and in the car, but also enough power to take you through your most strenuous workouts.
HOW DOES SPECIMEN WORK?
Specimen works mostly by promoting hydration and higher energy output. This works through the use of our comprehensive electrolyte blend in combination with osmolytic agents such as taurine, betaine, and glycerol.
HOW MUCH SPECIMEN SHOULD I TAKE?
Specimen is best taken 45-60 minutes prior to exercise. You can either take ½ scoop or 1 full scoop dissolved into 16oz (500mL) of water, and mix vigorously!
TOP 5 SPECIMEN STUDIES:
- Effects of β-alanine supplementation and high-intensity interval training on endurance performance and body composition in men; a double-blind trial. https://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-6-5
- The Effects of Chronic Betaine Supplementation on Exercise Performance, Skeletal Muscle Oxygen Saturation and Associated Biochemical Parameters in Resistance Trained Men. https://journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/fulltext/2011/1...
- Exploring the Potential Ergogenic Effects of Glycerol Hyperhydration. https://link.springer.com/article/10.2165/00007256-200737110-00005
- Taurine: A Regulator of Cellular Redox Homeostasis and Skeletal Muscle Function. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/mnfr.201800569
- Acute effects of theanine, caffeine and theanine–caffeine combination on attention. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/1028415X.2016.1144845