Glaxon Plasm Surge
WHAT IS PLASM SURGE?
Plasm Surge is a non-stimulant pre-workout product that is designed to improve endurance, blood flow, and overall vasodilation to the extremities. This can also be used as an additive to any stimulant pre-workout to obtain better pumps and blood flow, but can also be taken on its own if it’s just too late in your day for stimulants.
WHY WOULD I TAKE PLASM SURGE?
Ever feel like you’ve hit a wall either with endurance or potential muscle gains? Are you ready to break through that plateau? Plasm Surge has everything you need to improve overall oxygenation, while maintaining optimal blood flow to your muscles. We’ve harnessed the Nitric Oxide pathway at almost every point to provide more vasodilation that will further feed your growing muscles and push the limits of hypertrophy.
HOW DOES PLASM SURGE WORK?
Plasm Surge facilitates the creation of higher nitric oxide levels - almost exclusively through the enzyme nitric oxide synthase (NOS).
HOW MUCH PLASM SURGE SHOULD I TAKE?
Plasm Surge is best taken 45-60 minutes prior to exercise. You can either take ½ scoop or 1 full scoop dissolved into 16oz (500mL) of water, and mix vigorously!
TOP 5 PLASM SURGE STUDIES:
- Influence of l-citrulline and watermelon supplementation on vascular function and exercise performance. https://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/wk/cocnm/2017/00000020/00000001/art00014
- An Overview of Ornithine, Arginine, and Citrulline in Exercise and Sports Nutrition. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780128139226000539
- Boosting endogenous production of vasoprotective hydrogen sulfide via supplementation with taurine and N-acetylcysteine: a novel way to promote cardiovascular health. https://openheart.bmj.com/content/4/1/e000600?itm_content=consumer&itm_medium=cpc&itm_source=trendmd&itm_term=0-A&itm_campaign=oh
- Agmatine Improves Spatial Memory Consolidation: The Role of Nitric Oxide. https://www.longdom.org/open-access/agmatine-improves-spatial-memory-consolidation-the-role-of-nitric-oxide-jpr-1000115.pdf
- IPP-rich milk protein hydrolysate lowers blood pressure in subjects with stage 1 hypertension, a randomized controlled trial. https://nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-9-52