Glaxon Plasm Caps V2 is a non-stimulant nitric oxide capsule that is designed to improve endurance, blood flow, and overall vasodilation to the extremities.
This can also be used as an additive to any stimulant pre-workout to obtain better pumps and blood flow, but differs from Plasm Surge in its ability to produce nitric oxide in complementary - yet separate mechanisms.
Here are some major changes Glaxon made to Plasm Caps V2:
- Faster-acting (no longer uses delayed-release capsules)
- Slightly smaller serving size (four capsules vs. five)
- 508 milligrams of low molecular weight bioactive peptides (up from 200 milligrams)
- 200 milligrams of pine bark extract (up from 150 milligrams)
- 250 milligrams of amla fruit extract
- Removed glycerol monostearate, AstraGin, and grape seed extract
WHY WOULD I TAKE IT?
Though Plasm Surge is a fine nitric oxide boosting formula, some people want the pump even more. Plasm Caps provides a comprehensive nitrate-based formula that compliments the pathways utilized in Plasm Surge to bring you even more nitric oxide and even more intense pumps while exercising
HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Plasm Caps facilitates the creation of higher nitric oxide levels - this is accomplished through symbiotic nitrate reductase activity and endogenous antioxidant enzymes that produce nitric oxide from dietary nitrates.
HOW MUCH SHOULD I TAKE?
Plasm Caps (4 capsules) are best taken 30-45 minutes prior to exercise