Prep Time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 8
**Using any flavor Sugar Free Fat Free Jell-o Instant pudding and pie mix, fat free Cool Whip, and Keebler Reduced Fat Graham crackerPie Crust
- 1oz package of any flavor jell-o sugar free instant pudding mix
- 1 Keebler reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 2 cups fat free cool whip
- Mix pudding per packet directions
- Use mixer with whisk attachment, whisk in the cool whip
- Scrape contents of pudding mixture into graham cracker crust.
- Allow to thicken in the fridge/freezer
I snagged this recipe from another website from Pinterest so if you are interested, I'll send you the site.
Connect with me on social media!
Instagram: nutrifitcle Twitter: nutrifitcle Facebook: NutriFit
Thanks for reading.
NutriFit is a locally and privately owned nutritional supplement retail company specializing in high-quality products, competitive pricing, nutritional information and excellent customer service.